REALIGNMENT AND PAIN RELIEF FOR THE THINKING PERSON
Welcome! I’m glad you’re here.
My name is Adam Bailey and I’m a teacher of the Alexander Technique.
I’ve been teaching since 1991 and I have an office in Maynard, MA.
I enjoy building trusting relationship with my students and I create a safe, warm environment so you can learn and make positive changes in your life.
- Do you suffer from tension headaches, repetitive motion injury, back pain, sciatica or other aches and pains?
- Are you a performing artist who would like to improve your performance?
- Are you an athlete? Do you enjoy sports but sometimes find them stressful?
- Are you a computer user? Do you have to sit for long hours at work and sometimes find it uncomfortable?
- Would you like to improve your alignment, coordination and balance?
- Do you like being a student? Do you enjoy a learning process where you get to take responsibility for your own improvement?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the Alexander Technique is for you!
I invite you to explore this site and learn more.
For example, you can read a brief description of the Alexander Technique.
You can read some longer articles about the Alexander Technique.
You can listen to some podcasts on the Alexander Technique.
You can find out about books on the Alexander Technique.
You can read about me,
or you can contact me.