REALIGNMENT AND PAIN RELIEF FOR THE THINKING PERSON
Welcome! I’m glad you’re here.
My name is Adam Bailey and I’m a teacher of the Alexander Technique.
I’ve been teaching since 1991,
and I have offices in Cambridge, MA, Maynard, MA, and Wilton, NH.
- If you have tension headaches, repetitive motion injury, back pain, sciatica, or other aches and pains, you can learn how to get some relief.
- If you’re a performing artist, you can learn how to improve your performance.
- If you’re an athlete, or you enjoy sports, you can reduce the stresses and strains involved.
- If you’re a computer user, or you sit for long hours, you can learn to sit more comfortably.
- If you’d like to develop better alignment, coordination and balance, you can learn to do that.
- If you’re patient and you like a learning process where you get to take responsibility for your own learning, then the Alexander Technique is for you!
I enjoy building trusting relationships with my students and I create a safe, warm environment so you can learn and make positive changes in your life.
I invite you to explore this site and learn more.
For example, you can read a brief description of the Alexander Technique.
You can read some longer articles about the Alexander Technique.
You can listen to some podcasts on the Alexander Technique.
You can find out about books on the Alexander Technique.
You can read about me,
or you can contact me.